*All readings are shared with client permission.
- Shirl's 3 Question Soul Reading
- Annie the Greyhound's Soul Healing Reading
- Jen's Soul Reading & her comments
- Jennifer's Past Life Reading
- Amber's New Moon Reading
Soul Healing Readings
Past Life Readings
Reviews by Bloggers
- Jennifer's 1st Soul Reading
- Jamie's Ancestor Reading
- Brett's 1st Reading
- Krisha's Reading
- Lotta's Reading
Index of Readings Printed In Full Below
- A Soul Reading for Claudi
- A Past Life Reading for RuthAnn
- An Ancestor Reading for RuthAnn
- A Healing Message Soul Reading
- A Soul Reading
1. A Soul Reading for Claudi
The very first thing I am drawn to in your reading are my gemstones and crystals - your thoughts feel silvery! I close my eyes and pick a stone for your reading, and the gemstone I choose is an Emerald, actually a cluster of emeralds that reside in a whitish chunk of stone.
Emerald has traditionally been used to stimulate wealth and abundance. Emerald can help you to create wealth by removing thoughts and feelings of unworthiness from your energy field.
- The next image I receive is of a small white dog, similar to the dog that appears in The Fool card from the Rider-Waite Tarot deck. (I’m not sure what the appearance of this dog means, but I’m thinking that if you look up the meaning of The Fool card, it will give you some answers.)
- A whole group of your spirit guides decide to show up next! They are mercurial, quicksilver-like guides. They show me a path strewn with flower petals, that lead to a castle – your castle! - You are their (Fairy) Princess. - They have also decided that they will guide me along as I work on your reading! - They tell me that the Emerald will also help you in contacting them, later on. - They show me many crystals all over the palace grounds and they are dancing just for you.
They also allow me to pull a card for you from my Fairy Herbal Healing deck and the card I pull is called “Fairy Duster.”
Fairy Duster balances one’s tendency to swing between highs and lows and between inflated expectations and dashed hopes and dreams.
- Your guides approve of this card and immediately create a huge wall-sized tapestry of it for the wall of your castle bedroom to help you sleep at night and for sparkly dreams.
The next card I pull relates to their advice for you (they are really hurrying me along with this reading!) The second card is called “Wood Rose Fairy.”
Wood Rose is carried to attract good luck and fortune.
- Your guides are telling you to, “Pay Attention.”
Now we are on to the next card already and this card will look at the future, six months down the road. This card is called “Wild Hyacinth Fairies.”
The Hyacinth is a feminine herb ruled by the planet Venus and offers one love, happiness and protection.
- Your guides are squealing, “OHHHHH – That job she wants!” - This job seems to involve measuring – I see you holding something up high in the air and taking measurements – it involves gracefulness and lots of money, “She’ll like that!” your guides say!
Claudi comments on her reading:
I had an Introductory Soul Reading with Kathy on June 3, 2009 and she had no details about me at all.
When I received my reading I was excited about all she had written. While not everything has come to understanding, each day that passes see more of what she said come alive.
I laughed at the beginning when she said my thoughts are silvery. I have silver hair! Then she chose a stone for my reading....it was an emerald and my birthday is May 27. She spoke about my lovely spirit guides. I had no idea I even had any - how wonderful to know that.
There is so much that went on in the reading it's hard to go over every detail. She wrote about a tapestry and I was working on a special one for work. It is hanging up in the hallway even now.
It is comforting to have someone with so special a gift willing to share with others. I am looking forward to other readings with Kathy.
2. A Past Life Reading for RuthAnn *astrology report not included below
I will begin your past life reading by taking a look at three of your past lives based upon a psychic/soul reading of your past life energy.
- In the first lifetime I tap into I see an image of something flitting and flying all about – it appears to be from the Faery realms and her name is Amoertella! - This faery spirit was associated with a little girl named Ella but I am unsure if you (RuthAnn) are the faery or the little girl or both!) - The time period is the 1880’s in England. - Ella dreams of this faery, but she doesn’t remember the dreams. - Ella is also associated with a large white flowering bush. - She is from a well-to-do family and she becomes a writer. - One day Ella sees this faery out of the corner of her eye and that comforts her. - It is Ella’s emotional needs that call the faery to her. - Ella’s writing became more in-depth after she sees the faery and she also starts to write columns in the paper.
- I pull a card from my Fairy Herbal Healing deck to take a closer look at Ella and her fairy and it is called “Diogenes Lantern Fairy”.
Diogenes Lantern (a member of the Lily family) is a feminine herb ruled by the Moon and the goddesses Venus and Juno. It is a protective flower that has been used to break love spells involving a specific person.
- Ella’s writing was of interest to both scientists and children. - The faery stayed with Ella until she died and helped her cross over to the other side when her time came.
Life Lesson: This was a lifetime where fantasy and reality intertwined bringing new realities and dimensions into both your own life, and to all of human-kind. These lessons contributed and fit quite well into the enchanted time period of that particular time in history.
I also catch a glimpse of several other lifetimes: - I see you as a young blind woman with a big heart. - I see a wild horse with a bandito rider. - I see a mother with a whole brood of children – she is very happy.
- The second lifetime I tap into also takes place in England, but during Robin Hood times and your name is Gorte. - You are a traveler, a simple man and you look like the person depicted in the Fool card from the Rider-Waite deck; you are wearing the same hat. - I see you always on the road, whistling, free and at ease. - Sometimes children follow you and you play games with them. - You’re not searching for anything, until one day you meet ‘her’. - This reminds me of a fairy tale! She of course, is unattainable, so you do everything you can to win her hand and eventually you do. - You become a part of the castle that she was born into and have two children with her – a boy and a girl. - I also see a wishing well at this castle. - You are blissfully happy, but your wife dies at a young age. - You end up leaving your two children behind because you are so devastated and you just disappear. - But one day you return to the castle as an old man and you work in the kitchen to be close to your family and you never ever reveal your secret.
Life Lesson: You suffered great loss in this lifetime, but you survived it and you returned. You discovered how resilient the heart can be and what family means, but you only truly discovered this at the very end of your life.
- The third lifetime I tap into takes place during the 1640’s in Bordeaux, France and your name sounds like Wall eye (not sure of the spelling!) - My first image of you is as a very large man living in a great, dark home filled with large, abstract looking paintings (abstract in a sort of Japanese aesthetic way). - You are the painter and when you paint it appears as though you are conjuring up paint as if it was smoke! - I see a woman named Marie wearing a floor length gown in the background, but it’s your art that is your primary passion. - You are not French born, but secretly Polish and a count (you hide this from everyone) and your mother may have been Swedish. - You do have money. - Sometimes you dabble in the black arts – you are drawn to all that is mysterious. - You also hire midgets as your attendants! - Everything you do is larger than life - your muse and your passions. - At one point you just leave it all behind and sail home to be near your mother who needs you and who you tend ironically, until your own death. Your mother does manage to outlive you. - You lived too much in too short a time, but you die happy and at your mother’s side.
Life Lesson: Like a spoiled child, you conjured up great passions, but in the end you returned home knowing that you are doing what is right. You led a wild and grand life that took its toll, yet your heart returned home in the end and you died a fulfilled man knowing this.
RuthAnn Responds to her Reading:
All I can say is WOW. All the lives you saw are different versions of who I am now. It was kind of eerie, in a good sense.
I still have a bit of Ella in me… Like Ella, I am always catching a glimpse of someone or something in the corner of my eye.
I also catch a glimpse of several other lifetimes:
- I see you as a young blind woman with a big heart
Being blindfolded or in the dark is a very uncomfortable place for me to be. I get very panic stricken. As for the big heart.. I retained that quality.
“- I see a wild horse with a bandito rider”.
I have always been a wild child. Not in the sense of uncontrollably wild, but very free spirited and I always feel as if I am on the run…
“- I see a mother with a whole brood of children – she is very happy.”
I adore children and always wanted a big family. I have 3 children but often regret not having more.
I think I am living my Gorte time period again. I am still mulling that one over. It hits me very hard.
The life lesson from Gorte: Life Lesson: You suffered great loss in this lifetime, but you survived it and you returned. You discovered how resilient the heart can be and what family means, but you only truly discovered this at the very end of your life.
I have had a very trying life as RuthAnn…much loss and deliberate separation from the only living person in my immediate family, until last year about this time. I made the move to reconnect because I feared it was coming close to the end of my brother's life. ( he is 65 and I am 50) and this section “You discovered how resilient the heart can be and what family means,” brought me to tears.
My 3rd lifetime you tapped into made me giggle.
I am fascinated with midgets and I am a large woman that loves my home dark. As for the artist.. ahhhh How I wish I could be or could have known what it was like to be an artist, since in this life time, I am a colorblind woman.
An area that did not resonate with me was in the tendencies to leave behind. I am not selfish in the least. Everything else was spot on.
Thank you.. this helps me so much to understand my life and what my purpose may be.
3. An Ancestor Reading for RuthAnn
*This reading was done for RuthAnn Dickinson in late August, 2009 and is published with kind permission - you can read her comments at the end
This reading is in response to your wish for a connection with Jeffrey, Geraldine or Bill.
I believe that it is Jeffrey that I am connecting with at this time. - Jeffrey makes me smile – he has a wide face, very open to everything and smiling. - He really wants to play! - I see him with straight, short hair that was blonde when he was young and then it darkened to beigey-light brown when he got older. - He appears to be a bit pudgey (overweight), but comfortably so. - I’m also getting an image of you wearing tall black boots and he’s picking you up off the ground. - Someone named ‘Jimmy’ is around too. - He shows me the backyard (grassy) where he used to play. I also see trees changing color (Pennsylvania?) - Was he your older brother? - I am getting the number ‘51’ in relation to his death. - He did like sports, but was good at other things as well – such as accounting. - He was a warm man and liked to flirt too, but that got him in trouble! - His wife appears quite plain (Ann?) with straight blonde hair. She appears practical and simple and he says, “She was a good mother to our kids… (I see three) …whereas I didn’t always do what was good for me!”
For you RuthAnn, he says, “I always admired you. You knew what your were doing.” - I’m also seeing that he may have sensed his own death ahead of time. - In regards to how he died, I get a sense of pinching (of veins, arteries?) and shrinking, a caving in on himself. - He comes really close (to me) to say that he “always loved you.” - I’m also seeing some sort of blue-grey ring with a flower petal like silver lacing around it. Then he says, “Remember me dear heart” and he clutches your hand and the ring. - I say good bye to him and I see him leaving with a small fluffy white ball of a dog and he waves goodbye (he may be riding a bike also).
This has been the most emotional reading yet… a release of tears that I so dispiritedly needed. I yearn for more time with him. I need to find a way to contact him myself. I have been trying to do so for 32 years. I still trust him alone to guide me… for he knew what he was doing.. only he didn’t know that.
I can not thank you enough for this reading… emotions that I have buried far too long are being released... although it is sad, it is also cleansing. Thank you.
I believe that it is Jeffrey that I am connecting with at this time.
I am so happy it was Jeffrey that you connected with.
- Jeffrey makes me smile – he has a wide face, very open to everything and smiling.
Jeffrey was always smiling and made all that were around him smile
- I see him with straight, short hair that was blonde when he was young and then it darkened to beigey-light brown when he got older.
His hair was almost white when he was a toddler , and turned a dark brown as he grew up
- He appears to be a bit pudgey (overweight), but comfortably so.
Jeff was only 5’5” and we like to say “sturdy” or “stocky.”
- I’m also getting an image of you wearing tall black boots and he’s picking you up off the ground.
I use to jump into his fishing waders and get stuck.. so he’d have to lift me out
- He shows me the backyard (grassy) where he used to play. I also see trees changing color (Pennsylvania?)
We grew up in eastern PA… he and I would play in the backyard which blended into a large grassy field.
- Was he your older brother?
Yes, 4 years older than me and my hero.. he always looked out for me.
- I am getting the number ‘51’ in relation to his death.
hmmm the only thing that comes to mind is that I will be 51 in 2 months
- He did like sports, but was good at other things as well – such as accounting.
He played football and fished. He also liked using an abacus
- He was a warm man and liked to flirt too, but that got him in trouble!
Boy, did it ever get him in to trouble... that makes me smile… his flirting was in such a giving manner.
- His wife appears quite plain (Ann?) with straight blonde hair. She appears practical and simple and he says, “She was a good mother to our kids… (I see three) …whereas I didn’t always do what was good for me!”
His wife’s name was Susan and she has blonde hair and looks like Joanne Woodward. They did not have children, but I have 3.
For you RuthAnn, he says, “I always admired you. You knew what your were doing.”
Jeffrey was the only one of my family that believed in me and supported me unconditionally.
- I’m also seeing that he may have sensed his own death ahead of time…
Yes, for he committed suicide.
- In regards to how he died, I get a sense of pinching (of veins, arteries?) and shrinking, a caving in on himself.
*tears* for his internal suffering in life and in death. It is good to know he is the happy-go-lucky Jeffrey in his eternal life.
- He comes really close (to me) to say that he “always loved you.”
I never doubted his love.. not even now.
- I’m also seeing some sort of blue-grey ring with a flower petal like silver lacing around it. Then he says, “Remember me dear heart” and he clutches your hand and the ring.
I shall be on the look out for that ring, a day does not go my without him in my heart… always... always with me.
- I say good bye to him and I see him leaving with a small fluffy white ball of a dog and he waves goodbye (he may be riding a bike also).
I so wish he would come visit me.. I miss him terribly.. I do need him.
4. A Healing Message Soul Reading
The card I pulled for you in response to your upcoming breast biopsy examination is from my Lefty Oracle deck and is called “Alice lives here now.”
I chose a gemstone called Chrysocolla for your reading to assist us in going to a deeper more spiritual plane of inner knowing so we can access your quiet inner depths. You can also work with this stone on your own as well. I recommend holding one stone in each hand or visualizing a deep lake-blue-turquoise and forest green color surrounding and protecting you.
Chrysocolla also helps in the releasing of grief, sadness and fear from the emotional body as well as helping to promote feelings of joy, certainty, and peace. It teaches one about letting go, surrendering pain and releasing worry to universal love.
I also want to welcome one of your Spirit Guides who has just shown up. She is a Native American Shaman.
A Healing Exercise for you: Please feel free to lie down or sit in a comfortable chair while allowing yourself to feel the cool, calming and refreshing energy of the colors and stones we have chosen to work with wash over you. Also, try and imagine yourself spending time beside or within a cool, clear waterfall in a deep green forest.
Feel yourself relax and allow the green-blue healing vibrations of your chosen stones/colors penetrate every pore and cell of your body, filling your very being with peace and calm.
You can also cross your hands over your heart and bow your head in prayer while repeating this affirmation:
- "I am whole and holy."
Now form your hands into prayer, relax and just let go of everything; all your worries, thoughts and concerns.
- "I am S_______."
- "I know I will be okay."
Now breathe deeply. Your Guide and I are using a blue feather and an owl feather to brush away all your worry and concerns by using our feathers to just brush the energy surrounding your body out and away from your entire body – we work in a circle all around you using our feathers. Feel a cooling, healing breath of fresh air all over your body.
I pulled another card for you from my Goddess Zodiac Power Deck and she is called “Ix-Chel - The Aquarian Goddess.”
Ix Chel Among the Maya of the Yucatan peninsula, this was the name of the snake-goddess of water and the moon, of childbirth and weaving. This night-riding goddess spent her energies in nursing the women of earth through pregnancy and labor and taking special care of those who visited her sacred island of Cozumel.
Some Goddess Guidance for you: Keep your fire and your strength burning. Feel your strength and your feminity working together.
- "I am perfect just as I am."
- "I know grace."
- "I have seen Goddess and I know I am loved in every fiber of my being."
And to end your healing session I chose a card from my Fairy Herbal Healing Deck and it is called “Meadowsweet.”
Meadowsweet or “Queen of the Meadow” has long been sacred to various Goddesses, and later was sometimes connected with the Virgin Mary. You can work with an image of this flower by holding it in your mind’s eye and feeling it’s soothing qualities of strength and softness. Feel strong and flexible but not rigid. (This herbal information is from the book “An Astrological Herbal for Women” by Elisabeth Brooke)
**I spoke with my client shortly after her reading and she told me that the visualizations and affirmations had been very helpful and calming for her during her biopsy, and that all had gone well. Many months later she emailed me to let me know that: "It was so very helpful to me…and I’ll admit that I continue to use the waterfall in the deep forest imagery as a source of comfort."
5. A Soul Reading
My First Impressions:
- The first thing I looked at in your reading was your overall energy pattern and I sensed quite a bit of the color red, indicating anger.
- I sensed that someone was trying to run from you and this is why you are angry.
I also pulled a card from my Goddess Zodiac Power deck and it is called the “Libra Goddess.”
This is a deck of 38 oracle cards that I created from my Goddess Zodiac paintings. I listen for which deck calls out to me when I do a reading and the Goddesses spoke the loudest for you at this particular time. Their energy is deep, intense, poetic, and feminine.
Libra has a gift for relationships of all types. Your challenge is to learn how to handle conflict, and not to take responsibility for everyone’s happiness, but to support others’ rights to self-responsibility.
- "I am in harmony with the universe."
- "My inner scales are in perfect balance."
- "I see beauty all around me."
- I suggest that you work with a gemstone called Blue Topaz to help you clear your energy and clear the air.
Blue Topaz can help you to feel and release your anger. This can help you gain a better understanding of why this emotional pain is necessary for you right now.
- I see a priest, and you are talking to him for help. - Getting lots of sleep and especially dreaming, will help you relax and work through things. - I can see that your mother is there to help you also.
I pull a second card for you, to look further into the future and it is called “Kuan Yin – Capricorn Goddess.”
Capricorn seeks effectiveness, integrity, practicality and self-sufficiency.
Capricorn Resources: self-discipline, common sense, logic, patience, persistence, self-sufficiency.
- I can see you shaking your head as if to say, “No” – you want more than just to have three children. You have a fire in you!
A piece of my stone collection, called Petrified Wood was also calling to me, meaning that a spirit guide or ancestor wanted to come through.
Petrified Wood allows us to access our roots or beginnings, which are stored on a cellular level, drawing strength and knowledge from our ancestors and our lineage. This allows us to “speak” to those who went before and gain wisdom from them. Honour where you have been, release the old, and allow yourself to move forward in a new direction.
- Your Grandma Eilee (Ailee?) wants you to align with her. She was a very sensible woman and I see her wearing bits of white lace around her face. - She also liked to cook fish! I see her wagging her finger at you and saying, “Don’t go with that boy!”
To end this soul reading I am sending you a blessing to surround you with clarity during this time of transition.