Riverside Art Museum 52 Project Donation Fund - click button to donate
Dear Family and Friends,
I went on a 52-week artistic journey, with 147 other people, this past year. It was a program through the Riverside Art Museum called “The 52 Project” and it was designed to help us be more creative through setting goals, discovering our story, capturing ideas in a journal and learning about the “business” of art. This summer we will be sharing the results of this amazing experience with 33 mini 4-day exhibits and a Group Show.
The Riverside Art Museum has been very generous in supporting us so we have agreed, as a group, to help raise some funds to help underwrite the installation of the summer shows and bring in some seed money to insure the continuation of The 52 Project,
I'm be exhibiting my lefty art in August and I'll also be on hand for the opening on Thursday, August 4th during Art Walk from 6-9 pm (free entry) displaying all 52 originals from my Lefty Oracle Deck - woohooo, so excited! So be prepared to try out some non-dominant hand drawing + receive a free handout from my soon-to-be-published Lefty Oracle Guidebook with some intuitive journaling exercises and other fun stuff. Learn more + win a deck here.
Here are some suggested giving levels. No amount is too small….
1. $25.20………. pitch in towards buying a “52 Project” brick for the entry walkway
2. $52.00………. to contribute next year’s 52 Project scholarship fund
3. $75.20……… help underwrite the installation cost of this exhibit
4. $100.52…….. help underwrite the marketing of this event
5. $152.00…….. help the Riverside Art Museum be a “cool” (AC) cultural hangout
6. $252.00…….. host one of our opening nights (recognition signs at bar/ food tables)
7. $520.00…….. host both opening nights (recognition signs at bar/ food tables)
8. $1052.00…… sponsor the FREE ADMISSION during the two 4-day exhibits (mentioned on all Facebook and e-mail promotion
Please make any donation out to the Riverside Art Museum and put my name/ The 52 project in the memo. You can mail the check to me or to the museum at 3425 Mission Inn Ave. Riverside, CA 92501 or click the donation button above and pay using any credit or debit card and I will make sure it gets to the Museum.
I have the dates and times of our events listed below…please join us!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
GROUP ONE mini-exhibits July 7-11 (FREE admission)… opening July 7th from 6-9 during Art Walk
Presenting Artists: Jessica Boctor, Gabrielle Brewer, Larry Burns, Elizabeth Carr, Crystal Edwards, Gordon Edwards, Charlotte McKenzie, Sue Merrill, Donna Morin, Gary Rainsbarger, Kelly Rider, Martina Schrader, Kaye Sweaney, Jennifer Sweeney, Anna Vela, Alicia Webb, Sharon Zorn Katz
GROUP TWO exhibits August 4-7 (FREE admission)…opening August 4th from 6-9 during Art Walk
Presenting Artists: Terri Stiles Alkayali, Jennifer Anderson, Maggie Tello Case, Kathy Crabbe, Karen Dunivent, Terry Ellis, Diego Hernandez, Jeanne Kataoka, Sue Roginski, Nicole Smith, Ingrid Tegner, Bridget Tucker, Sue Young, Judy Valdivia, Raina Wessen, Shirley Wible