What is a Past Life Reading? This combination astrology and soul reading will help you gain a better understanding of who you are so that you can maximize your potential and natural abilities to the utmost of your ability. Real growth comes from understanding and transforming behavior patterns so that you can challenge yourself to develop in new and exciting ways based upon a knowledge of your past lives.
Your past life reading will also include an examination of the north and south nodes of the Moon in your birth chart. The Moon rules your feelings, moods, and emotional body. It is the most important planet in your chart from a karmic/past life perspective and will help you understand your karmic mission for this lifetime based upon your past lives. Your reading will explore:
• two to three major past lives • the location in the world in which you were born and lived • information about your gender and appearance • your important experiences and relationships • talents or abilities you cultivated • your ethical and spiritual development • major lessons you learned
Sample of a Past Life Reading *Reprinted with client permission
I will begin your past life reading by taking a look at several of your past lives based upon a psychic/soul reading of your past life energy.
- The first vision I get is of you as a little girl on a farm. You are happy, but then the nightmare begins. This nightmare will repeat itself again and again until you understand it. You even have a desire to take your own life. - I do see you growing up into a tall, slim, long haired, blond woman.
- It is the early 1900’s in Sweden and your name is also ‘Aubrey.’
- I hear you asking (back then), “but what options did I have as a woman?”
- So you became a poet and you write and heal in your own sort of ivory tower.
- The words, ‘clench and unclench’ come to mind.
- I see you having a little girl and she becomes a teacher.
Life Lesson: Your lesson in this lifetime was to heal yourself, and others, and pass on the healing through generations of women after you.
- In the second lifetime I tapped into I see you as a little, scruffy, black haired farm boy, swatting at black and white cattle with a branch/switch.
- You grow up in Italy and become a gentle and suave man.
- You have a good understanding of women, but you also have a bit of a cruel streak.
- In business you are ruthless, you like trading, and you like guns.
- You are not a playboy. You are in love with a beautiful blonde.
- You have children and you are successful.
- The time is the 1930’s.
Life Lesson: Your lesson in this lifetime was one of pleasure. You weren’t too deep, but you were steady and true.
- In the third lifetime I tap into I see you as a very, very old and wise woman.
- The name ‘Matilda Jones’ crops up.
- I see you alone in the woods, very mysterious.
- I also see you in Russia in the Black Forest, as a sort of gypsy.
- You are taking your place in a long line of healers, and healing in mysterious ways.
Life Lesson: Your lesson in this lifetime was to trust in answers that mysteriously appeared.
Part 2 - An Astrological Analysis of the Nodes of the Moon in your Natal (Birth) Chart
Your Karmic Mission based upon past lives – Why are you here? (The Nodes of the Moon)
In astrology, the Moon rules our feelings, our moods, and our emotional bodies. It is the most important planet in our chart from a karmic/past life perspective. An analysis of the North and South Nodes of the Moon will help you better understand your Karmic Mission for this lifetime based upon your past lives.
Your North Node is in Libra in the 3rd House (the Gemini House) - Your present life. Your South Node is in Aries in the 9th House (the Sagittarian House) - Your past lives.
Libra North Node:
Attributes to Develop:
- Cooperation - Diplomacy - Increasing awareness of others’ needs - Creating win/win situations - Sharing
Tendencies to Leave Behind:
- Impulsiveness - Thoughtless self-assertion - Self-centeredness - Lack of good judgement regarding money - Outbursts of anger
With a Libra North Node you need to be aware of selfishness because it is a bottomless pit – no one else can fulfill your needs for you. Satisfaction lies in connecting with people who see you for what you are. When you support others unselfishly that energy will eventually come back to you and help you create the kind of situation you really want. You also need to watch out for an un-ending search for independence.
Accomplishments and independence will not make you feel complete.
You could be a fantastic counselor, diplomat and peacemaker because you have the gift of clearly seeing and communicating mutual understanding between people. You could also excel in fields involving beauty and art. You would make a great entertainer or public speaker as long as your goal is to uplift, energize and bring confidence to your audience. Any profession in which you play a supporting role will be successful for you.
You have past life gifts of independence and leadership and you can use these gifts of self-confidence as a tool for peacemaking and helping establish justice for others. However, if you pursue professions that have your own independence as the aim, you may become dissatisfied and feel you have never reached your goal. When you use your strong self-identity to support others, you gain a sense of inner satisfaction and completion.
You had many past lives as a warrior where your entire focus had to be on keeping yourself alive and this has made you quite competitive and goal oriented. In the process you may have lost touch with love and the ability to work with other people, but this lifetime is all about partnership and there will be plenty of opportunities to get it right! You also might have an exaggerated survival urge and a “me versus you” mentality. It’s all you’ve known. But this is not a warrior lifetime, no one is out to destroy you or take things away from you. You need to realize you have comrades on all sides. Your job in this lifetime is to help others win battles, and in doing so, you win.
- “When I focus on supporting others, I feel confident.” - “When the team is successful, I win.” - “When I share with others, I have more.”
North Node in the 3rd House (the Gemini House):
Attributes to develop:
- Healthy curiosity - Asking questions to learn how others think - Seeing both sides of a situation - Tact - A positive approach to life and other people - Purposely cheering others up
Tendencies to leave behind:
- Self-righteousness - Thinking one knows what others are saying without really listening - Needing to be right - Careless spontaneity - Resisting ideas that are foreign to one’s belief system.
There is a need for you to release any kind of preoccupation you may have with the absolute Truth. What’s important is learning how to relate to people as they are, listening to them and learning from them. What you really want, is to be completely free to pursue Truth, have adventures, be spontaneous and be right 100 percent of the time. You want to speak completely from your Truth and your intuitive process and to have everyone understand you, learn from you and appreciate your help. To attain this goal you must stop focusing on “your Truth” and begin to focus on the people around you. You have the ability (when you listen) to tune in to the specific thought processes of others and supply information that allows others to view problems from an expanded perspective. Selling, writing, teaching and communicating in all forms can bring you happiness as well as prosperity. You will also have gifts in the areas of philosophy and religion and an innate awareness of ethics and morality.
You can use your spiritual and intuitive awareness to understand the thinking of others. However, if you involve yourself professionally in the pursuit of Truth or religion as a final aim, you may ultimately feel isolated. You are better off when you use your natural talents to deeply connect with others on a day-to-day basis.
This lifetime is all about bringing your vision into reality. You must express that vision in a way that the world understands and when it does ‘get it’ you must accept respect for your success. You need to stay on track and leave behind insecurity, taking shortcuts, aloofness and a sense of isolation. Your South Node in Sagittarius (opposite sign of Gemini) means you spent many lifetimes pursuing Truth on your own – as a wandering nomad in the desert, as a hermit, nun, priest, philosopher or monk. Because you sought Truth, spirituality, ethics and enlightenment above all else, you neglected society and human relationships. Due to the isolation and loneliness of your past lives you may have a hard time communicating with others in this lifetime.
The challenge in this lifetime is learning to value communication as a vehicle for curiosity as well as welcoming input from others. Sometimes you may appear combative, and others will resist you. There is a need for you to recognize that it is your presentation they are resisting and not necessarily your point of view. The real challenge in this lifetime is rejoining society so that you can learn how best to connect with others and share your Truth.
- “This is a people oriented lifetime.” - “When I am willing to listen, tune in and connect with others I win.” - “When I tune in to how others think, I know what to say.” - “If I don’t understand, it’s okay to ask questions.”
If you are interested in booking a past life reading you can do so here.