As a Virgo, this Full Moon calls to me with greater urgency. Can you hear Her as well? I hear a clock's tick; precise, Virgoan. I hear Her call to be of service, to heal, guide, mentor ~ all Virgoan qualities. Plus, let's not forget Her quirk of humour, like a glint of sun in the eye signaling fairy dust. In a Virgo time, we tidy up, we re-purpose, we organize, we de-clutter.
In a Full Moon Time, we acknowledge all that we've accomplished since the New Moon when we set our intentions for the month ahead.
Virgo is not a flashy sign, so do take advantage of this energy to make a plan and a list.
List 1: Your New Moon intentions.
List 2: All that you've accomplished since the last New Moon.
List 3: What you must release beginning Mar. 20 at the Waning Moon to make way for the upcoming New Moon.
List 4: Spring Intention List with plans for the entire year. *More about how to make this powerful in a special SPRING email.
Full Moon Lefty Oracle of the Month Card: Song
Song's Mantra: I contemplate.
Affirmation: I sing a song of joy.
I call to me a flower,
where gentleness and god/dess preside.
I pluck a song
When this card appears in a reading it's time to kick back and enjoy life for a while. Relax. Sing. Play. Chill. What restores peace to your soul? Do it. If you can't find peace then find quiet. Give yourself permissions to let your hair down, kick off your shoes and be yourself.
In my own life I see grounding and peace in nature, in painting and in meditationl. These feed me, so I make sure to include at least one of them in my day and hopefully all three.
Virgo Goddess Wisdom
Virgo – The Virgin
Time of Year – Harvest, August 23 - Sept. 22
Quality – Mutable
Element – Earth
Ruler – Mercury (Chiron is the true ruler according to Barbara Hand Clow)
Anatomy – Hands, intestines, nervous system
Natural sign of – 6th house
Opposite sign – Pisces
Color – Brown, green, grey, navy blue
Gemstone – Amethyst, pink jasper, sardonyx
Tarot card – The Crone, The Hermit
Goddesses – Changing Woman, Lada, Liban, Persephone
- I build and nurture healthy habits
- I am of service to all women and the goddess
- I understand the body/mind connection and practice preventative medicine
- I am self-sufficient, self-disciplined, practical and helpful
- I am perfect just as I am
Get Down and Get Earthy
- - Focus on self-healing, nutrition, exercise, work/life balance
- - Study, learn, train and organize your compassion into practical action
- - Learn about medicinal herbs for healing
- - Delve into the ancient mysteries
- - Focus on self-improvement
- - Clean up your act
- - Renew yourself through play, whimsy and quirky jokes