This morning I requested one last vision in honour of the Scorpio Super Moon and the Angels showed up (Glory Be!) They took me all over the planet and I saw and learned and absorbed and asked many questions until finally I'd earned my wings. What did it? Well, when I gave it all up - surrendered - stopped trying. And then all that was left was a voice and a vision. I could see beauty everywhere and in everything and I know my responsibility is to share this. I'm not giving up!
What I saw: Cages and boxes and prisons of criticism and guilt and pain and commerce that we've built with our thoughts, minds and hearts.
Why I'm not giving up ~ Bragsheet
- LOVE (first and foremost)
- Been a full time professional artist since 2000
- Been onstage in Hollywood with Michelle Shocked and one of my 'Lefty' characters called "Ginny" enlarged to life size as part of her International Women's Day Show
- Founded a very popular writing group, "The Writer's Cafe" and an artist's critique group
- Exhibited my art for 7 years at Laguna Beach's renowned Sawdust Art Festival
- Created and taught the most popular Divine Feminine eClass of the year at the Wise Woman University
- As a Creative Soul Guide I have given 100's of clairvoyant and mediumship readings including written and illustrated transcripts
- Demonstrated silk painting on HGTV
- Written, illustrated and published many chapbooks and ebooks including The Goddess Astrology Playbook
- Created 4 decks of oracle cards including The Creative Soul Cards
- Participated in 20 plus annual art fairs over the past 20 years (which means at least 400 and counting)
- Participated in many gallery & museum shows with work in permanent collections of museums and libraries
- This year (as of June 2012) have participated in 10 art exhibits, including 3 library exhibits in May alone
- I am the messenger ~ are you ready?