Dear Moon Musers and Creative Souls,
Today begins the Culminating Moon (Muse of Inspiration) which occurs just a few days before the Full Moon in Aries, so I got out my stones, crystals and Creative Soul Guide cards (otherwise known as Lefties - see image to the left) and I began a new project involving the creation of an accompanying book for my Creative Soul Guide cards and an online class.
My new idea will be structured around the lunar cycles that comprise the sixteen faces of the Moon Mother within the Draconic Month as described by Rowena Pattee Kryder in her book "The Faces of the Moon Mother an archetypal cycle". I will also be working with the twelve signs of the zodiac so that the project is infused with Solar AND Lunar inspiration.
But that's all the heavyweight stuff! The fun stuff will involve lots of creative, intuitive exercises to empower the Divine Feminine within you, along with crystal suggestions, collage and journal prompts and magickal tasks.
Your creativity is near its peak, so don't hesitate to follow your inspiration. Release external 'shoulds' and 'oughts' at this time for you are on course when you are inspired. ~ Roweena Pattee Kryder (Culminating Moon)
So, one of my first magickal tasks or exercises involves outlining my BIG DREAM and you've just read it - yahoo! Step 2 involves an examination of potential obstacles I might encounter and this is where YOU come in. So, dear readers what I'm asking of you is for some feedback, insight, encouragement, critiques or suggestions regarding this new idea. Please don't be shy! You can email me or comment below, but I need and want and would love your help!
Questions to ask yourself:
1. Would you consider buying this book and deck?
2. Would you prefer an actual hard copy of the deck rather than a downloadable version?
3. Would you take an online course centered around this book and deck?
4. What is a good length for this course: 1 month, 6 weeks, 8 weeks or longer?
5. Would you be interested in joining a paid community revolving around this deck/book and class?
6. Do the Lefties aka Creative Soul Guides inspire you and if so, how? Check out more cards here!
7. What would you hope to learn, create, do in an online class?
8. Would you like the class to involve some or all of these things: a private or public blog, forum, flickr pool, audios, videos, telecalls?
9. After reading this rather long and exhaustive list, first and foremost, what have you enjoyed the most about this post and this whole idea?
If I do get a hearty response from lots of you, I may just enter your name in a drawing/giveaway for a Creative Soul Guide print or several cards. I'll keep you posted.
For those of you wondering how I came up with all these interesting ideas for an online class, I'm currently involved in teaching a moon-monthly e-course over at the Wise Woman University called Awaken Your Divine Feminine Soul and loving every second of it as are my students - love, love, love ya'll!