Creative Soul Card for the New Moon & Winter Solstice: Demon
Affirmation: Into the dark you go: be guided, be brave, let go.
The lore is ancient when She was venerated and He was equal to the task. Blessed Be the Balance is shifting now ~ can you feel it? Describe. Take a moment of silence, meditation, contemplation then journal and discuss.
My Winter Solstice Vision
As for me: I feel at peace; calm, quiet, centered. The darkness is velvety. I am surrounded by my guides, totems and star beings. I lie down and they bless me as my third eye tingles. The Hag, the Cailleach and I peer into her cauldron and I get in ~ to die and be reborn. I wait for the perfect moment; the moment of Solstice, to be born as light returns. I scream then I sleep; a new day has come.
Intention Setting for the New Moon
Let go into darkness and as you are re-born and the Sun returns, it's time now to set your intentions for the moonth ahead. Don't forget to journal too!
Capricorn New Moon Circle Altar Suggestions from my Goddess Zodiac Playbook
- Color: black, brown, dark grey, slate blue
- Gemstone: jet, onyx
- Plant/Tree: amaranthus, birch, elm, ivy, pine, poplar, willow
- Herb/Spice: comfrey, hemlock, hemp, henbane
- Food: barley, beet, malt, meat, potato, spinach, starchy foods
- Animal Spirit: goat (with a fish tail), snow goose
- Tarot Card: devil
- Goddess: all crones, Anatu, Cailleach, Dam-Kina, Kuan Yin, Tiamat
Moon Circles & Classes
- Catch the latest updates online at Meetup: Moon-Circles
- 3rd Fridays New Moon Circle ~ 6:30-7:30 pm ~ Yoga For Life Temecula, CA ~ (luv donation)
- 3rd Sundays New Moon Creativity Class ~ 1-4pm ~ Inspire San Diego Studio
- Jan. 31, 2015 Full Moon Circle ~ 1-2pm, Oasis Community Center, 27906 Panoramic Dr., Menifee
- Mount San Jacinto College, Menifee Campus ~ Intro on Feb. 7 (Sat), 2015 from 10am-11pm and 4 week Class from February 28 – March 21 (Sat) from 10am-1pm
In-Person or by Phone Soul Readings/Past Life Readings/Astrology
- Thursdays at Gypsy Luv, 844 E. Mission Blvd, Pomona NEW
- Monthly Psychic Fairs at Owl's Lantern, Fullerton
- Feb. 6 Psychic Fair ~ 7-10pm, American Legion Hall, 814 W. Colton Ave, Redlands
- By phone