It's the New Moon in Aries on April 7 and I sat down to meditate in advance so that I could channel messages for you while in a deep trance-state meditation surrounded by the Aries energy I had created to decorate my altar. I turned to my Goddess Zodiac Book for altar suggestions such as gemstones, plants, foods etc. which you can read about below and see pictured above.
Aries New Moon Inspiration Journal Prompt ~ A Dance with Grasshopper
What is it you WANT more than anything? Write it down in your Moon Musing Journal. Now take that desire into your heart and pray for guidance. Write down what you receive.
If you're having a tough time doing this exercise then try to allow all your doubts and fears to simply flow in and out of you...release and let go. Next, envision a grasshopper extending his arm out to you for a dance. As you follow the steps and dance to the tune, let your body lead you and see what comes. Thank your grasshopper guide and move on - wake up - come back. If you feel like sharing any messages you receive please feel free to share below.
Lefty Oracle Card Guidance ~ Is this worth fighting for?
I also turned to my Lefty Oracle Deck which will soon be released for purchase as a 52-card deck and guidebook - yehhh! This is a 16 year journey for me and I'm happy to say that it's finally going to happen. I'm working steadily on the writing that will accompany each card and I will be sharing it starting today in conjunction with the New Moon.
The Lefty Oracle card I chose to represent the energy of the Aries New Moon is a Fire Element card called "Is this worth fighting for?" Her/His story is included in the back of the prints I've just released in my Etsy Shop.
Aries New Moon Altar Ideas*
Aries – The Ram
- Time of Year – Spring, March 21 - April 19
- Quality – Cardinal
- Element – Fire
- Ruler – Mars
- Anatomy – Head
- Natural sign of – 1st House
- Opposite sign – Libra
- Color – Red
- Gemstones – Amethyst, diamond, fire opal, garnet
- Plant/Tree: Dandelion, Thistle, Aloe, Holly, Mustard
- Herb/Spice: Broom, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
- Food: Onion, Peppers, Radish, Rhubarb
- Animal Spirit: Ram, Red Hawk
- Tarot Cards – The Emperor, The Empress
- Goddesses – Amazons, Fuji, Kali, Sekhmet, Valkyries
- I embody spring fire
- I am true to my path and my inner convictions
- I am erotic and independent
- I am a primal, revolutionary rebel
- I am adventurous, assertive and courageous
- I am the Divine Warrior
- I remember who I truly am even if it bothers others
Tap Into Your Aries Fire
- - Take on any challenge
- - Start a project
- - Assert your rights
- - Get creative
- - Feel power, strength and vitality come alive within you
*Excerpted from my Goddess Zodiac Playbook available here.
New Articles from the blog
- How to make your Spring altar come alive
- How to meditate with crystals for healing and joy
- How to tell if you’re getting the best psychic reading ever!
More Helpful Links
About Kathy: Kathy Crabbe has been an artist forever and a soul reader since awakening her intuitive gifts at age forty after five years painting with her non-dominant left hand. This awoke her intuition in a big way. In 2008 she created a Lefty Oracle deck and started giving intuitive soul readings that have touched many lives in profound and playful ways. Kathy lives in sunny Southern California with her pet muses and architect husband in an adobe home they built themselves. Learn more here.
To order a Soul Reading please click here.