Today for the Full Moon in Libra on March 23 I'm going to be channeling as usual for you AND for me, but instead of words I'm feeling in my body the fullness, the life, the beauty of this Libra Spring Equinox Full Moon (or Fall Equinox Full Moon for those in the Southern Hemisphere which includes my Libran brother Gary!) As you meditate for this Full Moon allow yourself to simply FEEL the fullness of the Libra vibe. Be in it...allow it...don't fight it...welcome it...feel the balance of light and dark.
Tend your spring garden (even if it's still snowy) or watch the fall leaves changing, changing. Write a few words ~ call it a poem. Bask in the bliss of a shared moment. Allow your cells to breathe in the stillness if only for a moment. Know you are free in that moment. Bless yourself and your work today. Then pass it on.
Lefty Oracle for the Libra Full Moon: Gloria simply adored herself
Affirmation: I am Fabulous and so are You!
Hand signed prints are available here.
Upcoming Lefty Oracle Deck Museum Exhibit (fingers crossed!)
I'm planning a mini exhibit of all 52 original leftys from my Lefty Oracle Deck this summer 2016 (if my work is juried in) along with the finished deck for sale at the Riverside Art Museum - so exciting! I'll also have lots of fun, interactive activities from the accompanying Lefty Oracle guidebook to help you awaken your intuition in a soul-ful way and creative way. So stay tuned. Learn more about the Lefty Oracle Deck here + win a deck!
Libra Full Moon Altar Suggestions*
- Libra: scales of justice
- Time of Year – Fall, Autumn Equinox,
- September 23 - October 22
- Quality – Cardinal
- Element – Air
- Ruler – Venus
- Anatomy – Kidneys
- Natural sign of – 7th house
- Opposite sign – Aries
- Color – Shades of blue, pale green, pink
- Gemstone – Bloodstone, jade, jasper
- Tarot card – Justice
- Goddesses – Athene, Benzaitan, Maat, Minerva, Nemesis, Themis
- I focus on beauty, harmony and cooperation within my personal relationships
- I am serene and at peace
- Harmony fills my soul
- I come alive to the rhythm of tribal beats through dance and movement
- I see and understand every woman’s point of view
- I see beauty all around me
- My inner scales are in perfect balance
Delve Into Culture
- Delve into culture: the arts, music, poetry
- Make time for social gatherings
- Be in love and be loving
- Handle conflict with fairness and equality
- Flood the mind with beauty
- Seek common ground with others
- Cultivate the refined, elegant and lofty dimensions of experience
*altar suggestions are from my Goddess Zodiac Playbook
Helpful Articles ~ NEW!
Kathy Crabbe has been an artist forever and a soul reader since awakening her intuitive gifts at age forty.
Kathy lives in sunny SoCal with her architect husband and pet muses, Abby the shaggy black dog and Djinn Djinn, the small scruffy one in an adobe home they built themselves. Kathy shares behind-the-scenes glimpses into her work and life on Instagram at http://instagram.com/kathycrabbeart
To order a Soul Reading please click here.